There is a pellet stove in our basement that came with the house. The previous owners used it to supplement the propane heat. We have not used it much because we don't know much about it. The last time we tried it, our carbon monoxide detector went off. So now I feel that if we aren't going to use it, we may as well try to sell it, but I also feel like we may be missing out on a good opportunity. Do any of you use a pellet stove? Why is it putting off CO into our basement, isn't that supposed to go out the pipe to the outside? How much heat it can produce? Is it worth it for us to keep or should we get rid of it? Any info from someone with experience would be helpful. Thanks!