Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live on the east side Royal Oak, Troy, Sterling Heights area and am looking for a good pregnancy massage therapist. Many years ago I had the best massage therapist in Ann Arbor her name was Yarrow if anyone knows of her. I now need a good pregnancy one in my area!!

TIA!!

·
Premium Member
8,105 Posts
I have a good friend who does massages, has done prenatal work, and she works out of a Chiropractic clinic. You DO NOT need to be a client of the chiro to get the massage from Anne, and they charge $35 an hour. Yes, there is a catch. They're in Oxford. But, for $35 an hour, I'd be willing to pay a little more in gas to get there!
Let me know if you're interested in her info!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by courtenay_e View Post
I have a good friend who does massages, has done prenatal work, and she works out of a Chiropractic clinic. You DO NOT need to be a client of the chiro to get the massage from Anne, and they charge $35 an hour. Yes, there is a catch. They're in Oxford. But, for $35 an hour, I'd be willing to pay a little more in gas to get there!
Let me know if you're interested in her info!

Where's oxford?

·
Premium Member
8,105 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ldsmom06 View Post
Where's oxford?
Where are YOU? It's north on Lapeer road, off of 75. You get off at the first Palace exit and head north about fifteen minutes. As I said, a bit of a hike for many, but really inexpensive...almost half the going rate!

·
Registered
218 Posts
My massage therapist works out of her home and uses hot stones. She is one of the best therapists I've ever had. She doesn't specialize in pregnancy massages, but she worked on me when I was pregnant. She charges $45 an hour and works in Macomb Township, around 21 and Romeo Plank.

PM me if you are interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.