Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like I have been searching for months and I can't seem to find what I want.

Here's what I am looking for...

-space for 2 in diapers (a toddler and a newborn)
-lots of pockets
-a cooler space to store snacks for my toddler
-would like to spend no more than $30

Any ideas for me?

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I have this oneHERE
and I LOVE it. I have a cutsie tote bag too, but find the backpack is much easier to use. It has lots of pockets, but no cooler.
Here is a pic w/ the front part open.
Like I said, I LOVE mine and have used it a lot for a year and it still looks new.

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
I was going to tell you about my diaper bag, but then I saw your last requirement and this one certainly doesn't meet it

But if you ever want the prettiest diaper bag *ever* (according to me, LOL) and don't care about the little detail called "price", LOL

it's my new Coach Quilted Black Diaper Bag. My dh just bought me this one last week:

http://www.coach.com/shop/product_no...ategory_id=200

and I am *STILL* hugging my soft, quilty bag everytime I pick it up :LOL

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shandelle- That diaper bag looks really nice! I will definitely consider it.

Carmen- Yeah, uh, that diaper bag is a *little* bit more than $30! :LOL

Jen- Where did you get your Lands End backpack?

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
I have a lands end backpack diaper bag that is wonderful- it was $40 and landsend.com, but when I just tried to look it up, it wasn't there. I hope they weren't discontinued.

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
The LE bags are on overstock right now- you just have to look in that section. They're 30% off, and only $27.50! I really really wanted a red one but they sold out so I got teal blue and then they sold out of that too, but there is navy, black and claret left:

LE Backpack Diaper Bag

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Eagle Creek makes a diaper bag backpack that I have requested for Christmas, the best deal to get it is on sierratradingpost.com. I have to say though, I haven't seen it in person, but check it out. I am always pleased with Eagle Creek products.

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Quote:
Brandi- Thanks so much! I ordered the claret bag. I hope I really like it- I have been searching for a long time
Oh good, I'm glad you got one!! I have had several different LE diaper bags and have been very impressed- hopefully you will be, too

·
Registered
768 Posts
I have one hiding in my attic that almost fits your description. It is a large backpack and has a snap off front bag/tote that you can keep your wallet and stuff in. The bottom of the backpack is an insulated cooler. It doesn't have a lot of pockets, though. The main part of the bag is just one big pocket. Bummer. I can't remember the brand (have to go look). I'll let you know what it is because it's just collecting dust over here and I'd love for it to have a good home. The main drawbacks of it were is was pretty big, it was black (I just really don't enjoy black), and it didn't have a lot of pockets.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by didelphus
I have one hiding in my attic (snip) I'd love for it to have a good home. The main drawbacks of it were is was pretty big, it was black (I just really don't enjoy black), and it didn't have a lot of pockets.
Have there been any takers to this? I have tons of food allergies and have to take my food everywhere with me and having a diaper bag with a cooler in it would be amazing!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.