Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm finally going to start ordering my first stash for my babe coming in July. I live in the UAE and will be having friends and family in the US and Canada send stuff I've ordered over to me so I have to start early.
I've decided to listen to the main vein of the advice that newbies seem to get around here- try out a variety and go with prefolds+covers for newborns. So I want to order prefolds in newborn and small size as well as a few covers and also try out a few all-in-ones and pocket dipes of different types.

So- does anyone know of any sales/clearances on these things going on now? Or generally what sites have low-prices/good deals on diapers generally? I find the prices to vary by a couple of dollars from website to website and I'm hoping to get the best deal possible. (I hope it's allowed for me to ask this here.)
Thanks!

·
Registered
69 Posts
BumGenius is doing some print coupons in national publications….

Coupon 1:
1 FREE bumGenius All-In-One cloth diaper with the purchase of $10 or more of any bumGenius, Flip or Econobum products (including accessories).

Coupon 2:
10% off the purchase of 24 bumGenius 3.0 One-Size cloth diapers.

The coupons will be in the following magazines:
The March issues of Pregnancy Magazine (on sale 2/16), Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine (on sale 2/23) and Mothering Magazine (on sale 3/1). The coupons are valid until May 31, 2010. To use the coupon, the customer must present an original coupon (as cut out of a magazine).

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
clothdiaperwholesale.com always has very cheap diapers ($10-12 for one-size pockets) -- they make up half our stash & DH & I love them (I think they'd even fit on a NB though we didn't use those on DS 'til he was a month old).

·
Registered
425 Posts
Here's the place I usually buy from - www.pittsburghclothdiapers.com - not sure how their prices compare to what you've seen, but I like supporting a local mom-run business. And they always have free shipping in the US. Right now they're having a sale -

"We are currently moving into our new retail store location (!). During the move, all orders over $50 are 10% off (code "happyhappy") and orders over $200 are 15% off (code "joyjoy"). (No adjustments to previous orders. Cannot be combined with any other offer/coupon.)"

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks so much! Once again, MDC rocks and so do you mamas.

Any other great deals or sales or websites out there? Please share!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Gro Baby has some seconds on their website for $15/shell set ($16 for prints & snaps). I think the website is naturalbabycompany.com or something like that. They are not the prefolds & covers you wanted for a newborn, but maybe they will appeal to you.

·
Premium Member
14,677 Posts
greenbabybargains.com has thirsties on sale today only for 50% off. They don't have a whole lot left in the larger sizes, but they do have XS left.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.