Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I have no idea but there is a WAHM forum down there, somewhere
I'm not sure I'd wanna use reusable pads post-partum. Sooo much...stuff...to collect. The disposable ones are the size of Wisconsin as it is. I bet the cloth ones are even bigger (yikes!) Towels are great

Namaste, Tara
mama to Doodle (7), Butterfly (2), and Rythm (due at home 1/06)

·
Banned
6,717 Posts
Just use some CPFs and dollar store undies till it tapers off to heavy AF-ish. That's what I plan on doing. And to keep it from staining real bad, see if there are any WAHM's that have some wool interlock/jersy scraps you could probably pick up to put between the CPF and your undies so you dont soak thru to your pants.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spark, bite your tongue!
This baby is a JANUARY baby! I can't afford for him to come in Dec!
But thanks for the compliment... and the link, it was quite helpful! I've found a place too, so I'll post it to that thread too.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Taxes...
now your'e starting to sound like dh! I have to remind him it was HE who decided when we would start trying...
(And we got pg on the first try.)

Oh, you linked to the one I found... sweet cheeks. I also noticed the one you linked to in the thread was a pad without wings.. have you ever used a cloth pad without wings? I'm rather nervous about it myself (But I love the way those sweet cheeks pads look!)

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I like lurking on the December board
Such nicefolks there and so close to when I'm due anyway.

Surprised at all the links! There sure are a lot of cool WAHMs in the world! ROckon!

Namaste, Tara
mama to Doodle (7), Butterfly (2), and Rythm (due at home 1/06)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.