Mothering Forum banner

Anyone know where I can get a diaper similiar to this?

632 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  ignitor4
I love love LOVE the fit of Darling Diaper fitteds on DS. Judging from what I read on the website the new owner will have a "new design" so I'm afraid I won't get any more more of these beloved dipes. Does anyone know of a similiarly styled diaper? I'm talking about the adjustable rise front-snap. I especially like the tri-fold velour-lined snap-in soaker. I would be SO appreciative of anyone who could help me out! TIA!
See less See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
You could try http://www.nessasnappies.wahmweb.com/store/ she makes lay in soaker diapers(fitteds not AIOs) and i beleive you can pick from trifold soaker and contour soakers. I have to add that her service is great...

Edited: BTW you can choose your own fabric....She lets you choose from flannel, hemp etc.
Where on the site does it talk about a new design? I couldn't find it. What a bummer , I too love the fit of Darling Diapers. Why would the new owner want to change them?
I'm not familiar with the design of Darling Diapers but I know Luke's Drawers have a trifold velour soaker. I didn't like it; so, I have two that I don't use if you'd like them. I do, however, love my LD one size wonder now that I have a SP snap-in soaker in it.

Jelaine
Quote:
Originally posted by MissSugarKane
Where on the site does it talk about a new design? I couldn't find it. What a bummer , I too love the fit of Darling Diapers. Why would the new owner want to change them?
If you go directly into the fitted diapers category and read the description of the few diapers that are left it says so there.

Lind and Jelaine - thanks for the info!

Jelaine - I tried to PM you but your box is full!
I hope it's ok for me to post this, but if you like Darling Diapers, I wouldn't fret just yet. I don't work for Amber, but I keep in touch with her. Amber is doing a bit of a redesign, but it most likely won't be anything drastic. She's making a few minor adjustments to help streamline her process so she still has time to make them. She'll still make adjustable rise with a snap in trifold soaker. Hopefully she'll finalize the new design soon and fill in the mailing list on the changes.

So to me, this is good news since this will allow her to keep her diapering business open!
See less See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.