Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have NO sex drive this comeing for the woman who BD 2-3times a day my DH is so frustrated but i just cant do it even laying in bed cuddling its like hunny i love you but please dont touch me what can i do?

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Well, this is one of those situations where you can't really help him! He's a big boy!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Hook him up with some online "movies" and tell him you'll let him know when you're ready.

I remember feeling that way in the 1st trimester last time but I'm a bit more apt to initiate this time around. I'm can't wait for DH to get home tonight

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shakenbake View Post
ya he doesn't want to "do it alone " as he puts it
neither does mine...so he just sulks and waits for the opportune moment!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Quote:

ok i have NO sex drive this comeing for the woman who BD 2-3times a day my DH is so frustrated but i just cant do it even laying in bed cuddling its like hunny i love you but please dont touch me what can i do?

I am the exact same way! We would do it at least once a day everyday but mostly 2 times
He is also soooo frustrated! We have not done it since a week before we found out I had the "flu" I am thinking it was the pregnancy now. I am sucking it up to just cuddleing although I would rather not for the most part but he is a person who needs lots of touch I am normally the same way so i do not want to make him feel that way.

I know last night I acually wanted to DTD but he was out
by the time he got home I was so dead tired! I tried!!!!!!!! I do not have the heart to tell him that he missed his "window"

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awww this stinks hehe ya 3 times a day ima horny lady LOL what can i say hehe i think out DH should have a support group!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Quote:

awww this stinks hehe ya 3 times a day ima horny lady LOL what can i say hehe i think out DH should have a support group!

They should! He always says what am I going to do with you

I was always the one getting him in the mood not the other way around. I would say you are the guy you should be the one chaseing me

·
Registered
336 Posts
We were usually 2-3 times a week, and since getting the HPT+ its been like 3-4 times total. At first I was just totally avoiding it because I was spotting here and there, and I was just too afraid. I do miss it but most nights by the time he comes to bed (which is usually after me), I'm just too darn tired. I feel my libido picking up a little, so maybe things will get back to normal for us.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Oh my God, I am right there with you ladies! I have been so exhausted and crummy feeling that I don't even want to cuddle, let alone go for the gold. Plus, I have to put in progesterone suppositories every morning and night, so any off chances are squashed by that. I am soooo holding out hope that the 2nd trimester turns things around

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm on the other side of the fence.. my DH has been wanting it less.. We DTD at LEAST once a day- and after finding out I was pregnant it dropped to once a week- and NOT because of ME! If it was up to me it would be 3-4 times a day!

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
well... at least I am not alone. My libido is 100% nonexistent right now. My poor guy. He's trying really hard to be patient, and I've tried to get myself in the mood, to no avail. I literally do not want to be touched, at all. I'm hoping this passes in the second trimester....

·
Registered
619 Posts
I think we are still kind of scared to do it even though we know it's fine.

But, geez, can't you get the man a bottle of lube and show him how to go at it? Or give him some hand jobs (not to be too crude)?? Or oral? Would that work for you and make him happy?

Whattoexpect.com has an article for dads in week 12 about how to "just deal" if the mom doesn't want to have sex right now....look for that!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Quote:

hehe oral NO way food makes me want to puke i cant even think what that would do LOL

Oral the thought is makeing me want to:puke I am not a fan of it to begin with I only do that on a really rare chance. I have a huge gag reflex so that is why I hardly do it so Dh would most likely rather not have me go there that way

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.