Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought the most inexpensive Rainbow system - the fiesta model on sale for $1500. We splurged thinking this was the BEST. It was installed yesterday and at first it seemed great but once the kids started playing with it we noticed the flaws. For one thing, the swings and glider are so close together the kids bang into each other. The whole thing just seems way too undersized. Also, the quality of the wood with this system is not what I've seen one the more expensive models. It seems thin and cheap (not quite as bad as the box kits you'll see at Lowe's). Anyway, just curious if anyone has ever had this experience and whether they were receptive to your complaints. I kind of want my money back and I don't know how they'll react to that!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
If I spent that much on a swing set, I want to be completely satisfied.<br>
I would definitely call the number and complain about it.<br>
Good luck!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
We just purchased one from Sam's, though it's an off name it's very similar to the model you're describing. I don't know that they would give you a refund & they may charge you another fee to take it down if they do decide to offer you a refund. Give them a call & see what they say. Good luck!<br><br>
Shannon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts