Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed my order and received confirmation it would be "shipping shortly" on May 27, and still have not received my order. I tried emailing but no one responded. I tried calling but got a voicemail message stating "the mailbox is full, please hang up". I have ordered from them in the past (once) with no problem - does anyone know what is up with earthbaby.com??

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
That is weird! I placed an order with them about 2 weeks ago, and my items arrived in a timely fashion. May 27 was a long time ago. Was there anything special about your order? (were any of the items backordered, special ordered, etc.)? I've ordered from them many times & never had a problem. Maybe (god forbid) they've had some kind of personal or family emergency?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I usually lurk, but was just coming to ask the same question. I ordered some things from them on May 9th and still haven't received the items. I've tried calling/emailing numerous times over the past 4 weeks but haven't heard anything from them. I'm in the process of getting the charges reversed on my cc
This really sucks, I was looking forward to my covers.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Have any of you had any resolution with earthbaby.com ?

I was about to place an order there, and then found this thread. So I'm wondering if it was a temporary glitch, or if they maybe went out of business and didn't take down their site?

Maida

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.