Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My name is Lauren and I just moved to Dickinson, ND with my husband and 1 y/o son. I am a certified prenatal yoga instructor and would love to start a class here in Dickinson! I am also 29 weeks pregnant <3 Please let me know if anyone is interested! I do not have a Facebook but if you PM me I can give you my email and/or phone number! Happy mothering!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello! My name is Lauren and I just moved to Dickinson, ND with my husband and 1 y/o son. I am a certified prenatal yoga instructor and would love to start a class here in Dickinson! I am also 29 weeks pregnant <3 Please let me know if anyone is interested! I do not have a Facebook but if you PM me I can give you my email and/or phone number! Happy mothering!
Hi Lauren, I haven't been on these forums in forever, but saw your post and wondered if you are currently offering classes? Also, I'm hoping you have found your tribe in Dickinson- it can be rather difficult if you don't know the right people. :) Anyways, I was inquiring about classes, not for me, but because I am a doula and would love to have a prenatal yoga instructor to refer my Dickinson clients to. My doula practice/photography business is called Prairie Mama Birth Journeys and you can find me at www.facebook.com/prairiemamabirthjourneys. Really hoping you see this so we can do some networking!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.