Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, she didnt need them!!!

her baby was born last tuesday night. she nursed within the hour, and it is going superdupergreat! i have never seen a newborn nurse so well.

of course, its even more amazing considering how the sOB:

1) scared my 20 yr old sister into being induced at 40.5 wks,

2) broke her water at 2 cm (which she only got to bc her two big sisters got to the hospital and dragged her butt out of bed and kept her moving for 2 hrs), which started the baby decel'ing furiously, and then of course

3) encouraged the epidural, telling my sister it "would lower the moms BP, but have no effect on the baby", then the

4) baby nearly died, but was saved by emergency csec.

anyway, my niece is in perfect health, and my sister had finally had her eyes opened, and theres a good chance she will consider hb for next time.

so, hey girls, WE SCORED A POINT!!! yay!

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
So sorry about her birth
but so glad the babe is doing well!!

Now, tell me about them shirts!

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
I'm sorry she had such a horrible birth experience, that's so sad.
But HOORAY for a champion breastfeeding baby!!! Glad everybody is ok now.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by firstkid4me
Sounds a bit like my birth! (Except for the emergency c-section, but I was induced, water was broken for me, and had an epidural.)

It's awesome that baby is nursing so well and doing good!
mine too.. it ws horrible. But no cs thank gawd!!!!

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks all.
dummy me...i shoulda linked to the other thread.

not one single nurse even mentioned bottles. it was fantastic!

and as for cafepress...i figured out how to do pictures on stuff...but i guess i dont have the right software to upload my sisters designs. also cant figure out how to do bumper stickers. so my store is just sort of stagnating. oh well.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Sounds like my birth too..except no cs. But very dangerous!! Enough to convince me to hopefully a completly natural birth-NOT at a hospital next time

And yes, I remember those shirts they are soooo cute!! Glad bfing is going so well

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.