Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my ten month old is diaper free at home with 0-2 accidents a day. he never pees at night anymore. with the hot weather, i just have him naked all day. however when we go out im still not confident enough to not use diapers.

so ive been wanting to look into training pants. also, he's going to start nursery in a few months so i thought training pants would be a good option - i doubt the day care is going to want to potty him every 35 minutes!

anyway, we live in london and i've been looking into training pants available here in the UK. i want to avoid the cost and pollution of international shipping.

its pretty much bright bots and motherease. i've heard ppl's experience with bright bots. what about the mother ease?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi,
Did you ever try these or find an answer? I'm just about to buy some more mother-ease covers for my 9 month old for the next size up, and I'm debating whether to throw in some training pants. It seems much easier to pull pants up/down for pottying rather than having to unsnap and resnap.

Thanks for any advice

Asma

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I have used Mother-Ease one-size diapers, and Mother-Ease AIOs, but not the training pants. The training pants are probably okay for home, or if your child has mostly pee accidents, but I find training pants to be a hassle when accidents occur while we are out. I much prefer the Mother-Ease AIOs for going out; the side snaps allow them to be removed easily in case of accidents, but the fit still allows them to be easily pulled up and down, as if they were training pants.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I found the BrightBots very crunchy/crinkly and didn't really like them. We really like our ImseVimse. If there is a little accident, it is contained. (Full pees do leak). Have not tried Motherease.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts