Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Does it really work?  It is called bioAllers Allergy Relief Dairy Allergies.  It comes in tincture form, and says it can help with acute conditions or even ong term effects.  The ingrediets are:  Adrenalinum 6x, Arsenicum 6x, lycopodum 6x, pulstilla 6x, butter 12x, cheese 12x, cows milk 12x, egg white 12x, egg yolk 12x, goat milk 12x, histaminum 12x, saccharum (lactose) 12x, yogurt 12x, purified water, 20% usp alcohol.</p>
<br><p> </p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
6 Posts
<p>That would send my kid into anaphylactic shock so nope, probably not going to try it, anyone else tried it?  If so, did you have IgE mediated allergies to dairy?  Any history of anaphylaxis?</p>

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
<p>the dairy amount is basically non-existent in the homeopathy (unless it is in a lactose base - which many otc remedies are). </p>
<p>I wouldn't use it to combat a ana dairy reaction, but I am sure that it not what the OP is asking.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I know Pat was pointing this series of homeopathy out us about a year ago.  She was particularly intrigued by the environmental allergies one.</p>
<p> </p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts