Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
I haven't tried them, but wow I LIKE them. I am a big fan of pull-ons, and I hadn't seen these yet. Gotta try one some day.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Natural Babies has the wrong sizes listed. I ordered a large and it was huge. I returned them for and exchange 3 weeks ago and still have not recieved my covers. She was supposed to have mailed them on Monday. Hopefully I will get them tomorrow. Anyway I will let you know how they work if I ever get them. The larges I got felt very durable. They felt like they were made from the same material as the Bumkin covers. The material felt thicker than most nylon pull-on pants. The prints are really cute.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I got mine in the mail today. They fit a lot like the Bummis but seem to be cut a little fuller through the crotch and rear. The legs are a little bigger also. I got mediums and they fit sizes 15-30#. They wouldn't be good for a skinny thighed baby. I love the prints and the fit is perfect for my ds. If you order from Natural Babies she has the sizes listed wrong. I'm going to e-mail her today and let her know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.