Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Wow, I've never used them but 10-15 is pretty low. The bottom one on the page, the cassette ones look good. I might need some to add to my HPT stash. LOL.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I'm thinking about them....but I'll wait until we find out if we can conceive naturally from the urologist on Tuesday.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm sure my dh would find nothing amusing in all the dollars that have gone to buy hpts!
So I figure I'm doing us all a favor and getting some cheapies to play with. That is, until I get serious and break out the FRERs and digis.

But seriously I'm possibly 1 dpo and if those cheapies were here now I might have to pee on one just under the guise of "well if I pee on this now I'll know what an evap might look like". Although I do have plenty of experience in evaps, so I am hoping to actually hold out until day 9 or 10!

Mama~Love - where are you in your cycle?

MrsD08 - good luck on your results!

Tracy

·
Premium Member
6,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by NeverBeenHappier View Post
I'm sure my dh would find nothing amusing in all the dollars that have gone to by hpts!
So I figure I'm doing us all a favor and getting some cheapies to play with. That is, until I get serious and break out the FRERs and digis.

But seriously I'm possibly 1 dpo and if those cheapies were here now I might have to pee on one just under the guise of "well if I pee on this now I'll know what an evap might look like". Although I do have plenty of experience in evaps, so I am hoping to actually hold out until day 9 or 10!

Mama~Love - where are you in your cycle?

MrsD08 - good luck on your results!

Tracy

I'm still waiting to O, I'm on CD 21 today

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.