Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ladies i noticed while looking at the promom site that there arent any nurse ins staged in oregon yet.and i would be interested in starting one if anyone would like to participate? let me know if you think this would be something you would be interested in doing.

Jess

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ya know - every day is a nurse in in Corvallis - I nurse Dani wherever and whenever she is hungry and have never had a problem. I've nursed her in parks, the library, restaurants... She just eats whenever she is hungry...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Oh well in that case - there are tons of get togethers - I know that a group of AP moms get together at central park after story time on tuesdays. Also, the indoor park sent out a schedule of outdoor park dates for tuesdays and friedays this summer
Ms. Dani seems to have something almost every day of the week - she's a busy little 1 year old
We will be at story time tomorrow - and then we will be going to the indoor park park tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.