Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont think the cancelled one from a couple of months ago ever got re-scheduled. We had ours here in Phoenix and it was a lot of fun!

I will be in Tucson most weekends starting now through July 10th and then again mostly full time after baby comes until the middle of Sept. I would love to get together w/ everyone!

Not sure where we could do it - definitely not outdoors! :LOL

So anyone else interested!?

ETA: Oh and this is for any AZ mamas not in Tucson too - who want to drive down or over or whatever

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Should I just throw a date out there? I am pretty flexible as long as its on a weekend - how about either June 25th/26th or July 9th/10th? Saturdays and Sundays are equally fine for me as well - as long as its in the middle of the day (just not evening).

So basically what I am saying is I can work around everyone elses schedule :LOL

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Ok...We actually did reschedule but only 2 people came but me. We had a great time but we'd love to do it again, and Id be more than willing to open my home to the party again as well...to bo honest, it would be easier for me, especially with a newborn and Braedon, LOL, but its not about me. But anyways, regardless, Id love to open my home to everyone again.
Any date works for me as long as I have a little bit of prior warning.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Oooh, I would TOTALLY drive down, but neither one of those weekends are good for me, LOL! My brother's birthday is 6/25 and I'll be out of town 7/1-7/10. Almost any other weekend is good.

How about the third weekend in July? The 16-17th?

ETA: Just kidding, I'm a moron. Morgan, you won't be available by then! :LOL How about...well, I guess that just leavse this weekend if ya'll want me to come.
: Well, I know that's short notice, so if that won't work then you'll just have to manage to have fun without me.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Dimples
Oooh, I would TOTALLY drive down, but neither one of those weekends are good for me, LOL! My brother's birthday is 6/25 and I'll be out of town 7/1-7/10. Almost any other weekend is good.

How about the third weekend in July? The 16-17th?

ETA: Just kidding, I'm a moron. Morgan, you won't be available by then! :LOL How about...well, I guess that just leavse this weekend if ya'll want me to come.
: Well, I know that's short notice, so if that won't work then you'll just have to manage to have fun without me.

I am going down this weekend and Lindsay and I are getting together so if you can come too that would be great! We can have a mini pre-party and let the boys play!

LMK - one of us will PM you too!

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Just*Lindsay
Ok...We actually did reschedule but only 2 people came but me. We had a great time but we'd love to do it again, and Id be more than willing to open my home to the party again as well...to bo honest, it would be easier for me, especially with a newborn and Braedon, LOL, but its not about me. But anyways, regardless, Id love to open my home to everyone again.
Any date works for me as long as I have a little bit of prior warning.

Sounds good to me! I would prefer a house because as big as I am now (34 weeks) its getting tougher to chase Maxi around. Plus its so stinkin hot already I cant think of anywhere else that would work well.

We could all go to a Sidewinders game
Just kidding :LOL

And like I said I am there most weekends so whatever works for everyone else will most likely work for me - except the few weeks around my due date of course! :LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.