Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Not sure where best to post this, but my DS is pretty well done with his CDs and now I'm cycling again, I'm about to make some mama cloths. I keep looking at his FBs and thinking I could upcycle them to mama cloth.... anyone done this with success? Would I layer them the same way as diaper?</p>

·
Registered
60 Posts
<p>Oh great idea!!!! I have some FB that are too beat up to sell or even give away that would woke perfectly!! I am going to watch this thread!!! I'll ask my pal who makes diapers and maybe her amazing crafty brain will have a solution! </p>

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>bumping ... anyone know if this would work, or suggest another place I could pose the question? I've found lots of wonderful patterns online and thought I could take the FB layers and cut/stitch them the same order as used for diapers. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?</p>

·
Registered
373 Posts
<p>I'm interested in this too. I have some Happy Heiny's and BumGenius diapers that are about done. I wouldn't re-sell them because they're almost completely worthless at this point and DD is about 80% potty trained so I'm not going to buy new diapers but I can't bear to just toss them.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts