Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
First saw your post in vaccinations. Was going to reply there, but here I am.

My dd sees both a ped. and homeopath who still has his MD license. I use the ped. for "who really knows why - in case of needing stitches or nasty bac. infection." I use the homeopath to treat dd ecezma. The only drug or shot she has ever had is vitamin k. I travel about 2 hours for the homeopath and pay out of pocket and am glad to do it. DH who is a chiro and I are extremely impressed. Homeopath practices constitutional homeopath which I can best describe as dealing with the entire person - asked questions about personality, food preferences, sleeping positions, etc.

Here is his email address - perhaps he knows someone in your neck of the woods. [email protected]

You also mentioned in your first post about using more homeopathic remedies. I'm a newbee, but Hyland's Kid's Kit is a good place to start. Has several rememdies and booklet on what to use when.

Hope I helped.

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
Im lucky enough to live in one of the few states that alows naturopaths to practice, and we have a good one. Still havent found a ped I like, but wouldnt mind having one of those either.

Whenever dd's been ill, flu or cold, he's given us remedies that work within 24hours! The first visit was pricey,but he spent about an hour and a half with us. After that they run around 40bucks, not including remedies. He also has a dd a year older than mine, and lives around the corner from me! Not that I bother him at his home or anything........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.