Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
<p>I really like Charlie's soap, but not for diapers.  That said, I don't have luck with anything but Sport Wash for  my diapers.</p>

·
Registered
345 Posts
<p>I really like this wash for clothes, and the whole family noticed the softness right away. That being said, I've only had my dipes for about two months and some already smell like they need to be stripped. Not sure if this is normal, or even the result of the soap but, ya know, FWIW . . . .</p>

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
<p>We've been reasonably happy with it for diapers and clothes.</p>

·
Registered
51 Posts
<p>I like it fine, and use it for all our clothes as well as diapers.  We don't have exceptionally hard or soft water, though.  I also use Nellie's washing soda and like it equally well--the diapers come out smelling like nothing (my test for cleanliness).  All our diapers are cotton, so I can't speak to performance re: microfiber, etc.</p>

·
Registered
168 Posts
<p>I hate Charlie's. It did not get anything clean in our hard water - even doubling the amount and adding 1 tbsp of oxiclean in each load. I had such bad stink issues. I have a FL. I know someone in town though with a TL who uses the charlie's/oxi mix in cold water and it works for her. I use Tide but have considered giving CountrySave a try as I'd like to be environmentally conscious.</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts