Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a box of Country Save for regular laundry and cloth diapers. The box says use 1/4 c. per load. Anyone know if, as with other detergents, I should use less for diaper laundry?<br><br>
TIA!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I use less than they recommend, but I think since I have a top-loader maybe I should be using a little more than a 1/4 scoop. Maybe 1/2. Not all the stains are coming out, so I'm increasing the detergent a bit.<br><br>
So far whatever stains haven't been coming out (newborn poop ones) I've sunned out with great success.<br><br>
I love how clean it rinses out and leaves no smell or residue. Just fresh clothes.

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot to mention I have a TL, too. And yes, will be washing lots of nb dipes very soon. Good to know - maybe I will just have to experiment a little? I will definitely start with 1/4 c at least.

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
I use CS and really like it. I have a top loader, hard water, and I still only use 1/2 of the blue scoop that comes in the box <i>or less</i>... I though it might have been the cause of my lo's rash, but it totally wasn't. She is allergic/sensitive to cow milk protein through my breastmilk and the rash was caused by this!<br><br>
I try to wash every day, every other day and don't have any stains at all... nothing the sun can't handle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts