Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found someone selling Motherease cloth diapers 30 used diapers for $150. Does that seem a little steep? I haven't ever used cloth diapers but am interested in using them with our next baby and am wondering if this is a good brand and a good deal. Thanks in advance for your wisdom!
-Vick

·
Registered
738 Posts
30 ME diapers for $150 seems cheap actually, depending on their condition. Are they one-size diapers, sandies, All-in-ones, etc.?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Provided they are in good condition, $150 for 30 seems like a steal to me. I have used the ME OS dipes for 4 years now and they are great diapers. Mine are just now starting to wear out!

·
Registered
555 Posts
I recently found a onesize to try for $3 I think they retail for around $8 each, I'm warming up to it, my main complaint was their was front wing droop, but I figured a way to snap it up so there wouldn't be any. I'm thinking of eventually getting a dozen to round off a stash that could diaper two (at diffrent ages) since they could be used on both a young infant and a toddler. Though there probably too bulky for a newborn.
Deanna

Oh just so you know know 30 ME one size would cost you $268 30 Sandys $268-$285 depending on size and $418 for the AIOs

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
great economical work-horse diapers, I like them a lot for daytime use around the house.

This is a great deal if the diapers are in good-to great shape (like used less than 6 mo-1 year) and if they include the snap in liners. If this is someone local and you can see and feel the diapers than yes snap them up!

If they've been used longer than a year and they are from an online stranger I'd suggest passing and buying just a few somewhere else or asking if she'll sell you one or two to try before investing all that money in the whole lot.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good advice--thanks! She is a local person. How can you tell if a diaper is too used?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts