Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be using M/L VB AIOs as my daddy/babysitter/diaperbag stash very soon and am wondering if I can use the premium pfs I have to stuff them. Are the premium size pfs too big? Should I get some infant or regulars?

Fill me in on what you all use!

TIA!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
just my .02 cents. for the life of me, i can't seem to stuff any of my pockets with premium prefolds, they become HUGE and bulky, and then I feel like I wasted my time cramming them in there. just my .02

·
Premium Member
6,371 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SaraMama
I'll be using M/L VB AIOs as my daddy/babysitter/diaperbag stash very soon and am wondering if I can use the premium pfs I have to stuff them. Are the premium size pfs too big? Should I get some infant or regulars?

Fill me in on what you all use!

TIA!
my little update-
she went down for her nap in the vb pocket w/infant cpf. she hadnt peed for a couple of hours b4 i put her down and she had a big drink b4 she fell asleep so she was damp when she woke a good 2 hrs later.
i dont have a premium cpf but i do have a regular. it's too long folded the long way unless you fold over the end in the front or back. it fit the wrong way folded in 4 (3 was way to wide for the pocket). i personally dont care for how bulky it seems but she's not complaining. I am all about the dipe being trim.
i think if i were to use a cpf again it would be an infant w/some sort of doubler(like maybe a preemie cpf).
premiums are 2 layers more in the center and i think they are a tad longer than a regular.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Tammi! I appreciate your experimenting for me!

So, I guess I need to order some infant and preemie pfs. I do have a dozen flats here that I'm sure I could double up and use too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.