Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in a very beautiful part of the world and I am wanting to sell photo postcards to the post offices and also to the boutiques. I found zazzle and it looks good- they claim great printing quality and the price goes down to $.64/each for 250 or more. ANyone use them for photo postcards or recommend another website where I can upload my photos and have postcards made? I am thinking of shipping them to my Mom in NC and having her send them.

thanks!

· Registered
9,321 Posts
I do both zazzle and cafepress. I get much better sales volume at CP than I do at zazzle, but that's not relevent if you will be selling at local retail establishments.

I have ordered many items (not postcards though) from CP and always been happy with print quality. I was mildly unhappy with the thickness of the fabric on one of the many t-shirts I've ordered.

I haven't ordered anything from zazzle yet. I prefer the uploading interface to CP's interface. Zazzle's interface allows much more control when sizing and placing the image. It even let's you add text so you don't need to use illustrator or quark.

My big pet peeve with zazzle is that they don't allow you to pick and choose which t-shirts you want to make certain designs available on, but if you are just veiwing them as a supplier and not as a place to sell from, then that shouldn't matter to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.