Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks so fun for my 6 yr old! And my 2 yr old would enjoy some of it too I'm sure.

http://littleacornlearning.com/juneenrichment.html

It's "only" $25 but there's another program I'm saving up for so I I'm really torn if I should get this or make up some of my own things-which leaves me wondering if I will actually DO IT! ;)

Just wondering if anyone has already purchased it and what you thought of it.

I've never used her materials before but have read good things about them.

Thanks

Ann

·
Registered
73 Posts
Elaine puts out beautiful programs! I have purchased a ton from her, although I didnt bother with june because for some reason I can not pull her progam together. I am not sure why it doesnt work for us...there is so much craft supply purchasing, my library never has any of the books available on the right weeks etc, and being an oilfield family, daddy not having a normal work schedule, it throws everything off..

I am going in the montessori direction with some waldorf just because my kids seem to enjoy the mont activities more. Or maybe they stress me out less? LOL.

I really hope you enjoy little acorn, it really is a beautiful thing when you can pull if off! let us know how it goes!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.