Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure where this post would go. Not a big deal- just a curiousity... my ds turned three on march 7th and has been self-weaned for about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks. He has taken to forcing his hand down our (I say OUR because he is doing it to dh too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) shirts during dramatic moments and GROPING our boobs to ease his "discomfort / wants / needs / fears". Anyone ever have a groper?

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Oh yes...my little guy. He weaned last fall and has spent the last 6 months asking "Can I put my hand in your Nunnies?"<br><br>
It is starting to slow down, maybe once or twice a day. He dose this to DH also. I'm mostly fine with it. He is my last baby and it's a nursing connection. But I will admit it probably looks strainge to someone who dosent know.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Oh man can I relate. I am always getting "groped". It is so annoying. He is always trying to get at my breasts. Drives me nuts.<br><br>
Doreen

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
My ds...who weaned OVER a year ago.....loves to cuddle with one hand down my shirt......He says he is cuddling the "bookies" ( his name for them when he was nursing). He is four now and I think its sweet...he still remembers nursing with great fondness and love....can't get better than that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts