Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:LOL

I really want a large Kiwi Pie cover but I'm worried about missing the stocking

Anyone wanna team up? :LOL I'll be sitting in front of the computer a lot, but these kids seem to want to eat a few times a day, and then there's the other annoyances like showering, sleeping, cleaning that draw a girl away from her stalking-post

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is she using HyenaCart, or just using her regular cart and not advertising day/time to keep her site from crashing?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
what is hyenacart?

I'm so glad she's doing it this way... last time I couldn't get the site to load at all, & it also must be frustring if you're trying to load the store & can't do it! (or nice b/c you're so popular
)

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
it also must be frustring if you're trying to load the store & can't do it!
Yep, this will be much better for Maria. Last time was a nightmare and I'm sure it was much worse on her than on the stalkers. I'm glad she's not announcing the date or time, for her sake.
I snagged 2 covers last time (only kept one) but I'm worried about this time- there is so much that's left up to chance :LOL

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
It makes overselling much less likely. Plus you can post things before they are available, so that you know what you want and you know exactly when it becomes available to buy. But I don't know if KiwiPie will be using it.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by campingmumma
Hmm, Maria is not too far from me in MA - I could go stake out her house
: - all I need is some high-powered binoculars, a lap-top and a mobile connection :LOL
Please do.I'll pay you to spy on her for me

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Hyena cart is Karen of KSS' brainchild. She devised the cart to help the sought after WAHMs with the opportunity to set a time and date to stock their carts. It has helped with overselling and crashing of carts.

And it does appear that, on the hyena cart page, KP is going with that cart system.

It will make her life a lot easier.... but not the

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
I hate not knowing when she is going to stock but I can understand why she is doing it. Last time was a disaster! And this week is not good for us, DD has is going to have loads of Dr's appts to check her hearing, developmental skills and speech therapy. And worst of the worst possible autism checklist.
Hopefully she will do it at like midnight when I'm usually on. I need 1 small and 1 medium so if I am on and she does the hyena cart then I may have a shot at both sizes.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
But in the email she sent out today she said she would be stocking this week at an odd time so the site does not crash.If she were using the Hyena cart then she wouldn't need to stock at an odd time , she would tell us when.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I REALLY want to buy one of these.....but sounds like I'll have to stay at my puter 24/7

I am on the kiwipie list, so maybe I'll just happen to "log on" at the right minute, ha, ha, ha! Oh well.........there's always the TP!

Debbie

1 - 20 of 21 Posts