Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into Gardasil and infertility, since we are having some issues getting pregnant and I have had this vax.

I got the vax 4 or so years ago, when it FIRST came out. I had no idea (like so many others) what the affects of this could be. So now here I am, struggling to get pregnant, wondering if this has something to do with it.

Anyone have any experiences or stories to share? I'm just so horrified that this might have affected me so negatively.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I don't know for sure but I encourage you to investigate. I would not be surprised. When Gardasil came out my dad, a research scientist, advised me against taking it. I'll ask him why specifically. I am really hoping for you that this is not the case! I'm sorry to hear about your trouble ttc and am sending you good wishes.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gozal - That would be awesome if he has any info on it. A lot of internet searching has lead me to people that say there's nothing wrong with it or to those on the other side that say family has died from it. There seems to be no in between and it's kinda confusing.

Leslie - Thanks for the tips and links, I'll check them out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.