Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
www.twinstuff.com in their forum section they have a triplet/large family section that has lots of people with mulitple multiples. One lady even has 3 sets of naturally conceived twins!!!!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by angie7 View Post
www.twinstuff.com in their forum section they have a triplet/large family section that has lots of people with mulitple multiples. One lady even has 3 sets of naturally conceived twins!!!!

Her name is Sibohan and she is really great to talk to. There are actually quite a few moms on there with multiple multiples. You should check it out.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kirk_heidi View Post
Her name is Sibohan and she is really great to talk to. There are actually quite a few moms on there with multiple multiples. You should check it out.

I think i saw this family on the discovery channel...

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm here! We've been out of town for quite awile, some of my dh close are back from overseas and could not wait to see the new little ones! Well to start I gave birth to my second set of twins on april 28th. My oldest are 14 almost 15 driving
: my youngest are 2 monthes and 5days old. Yes there are other mamas out there with mulitiples. Pm me if you ever need anything. Thank you Christy for showing me this thread it's always nice to know that you're not the only one with multiples.

Nicole

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.