Mothering Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting a shout-out to our less-active members. WE NEED BABY ANNOUNCEMENTS so we can live vicariously through you.

So, ladies, how is it going? Baby yet??
@laangel - April 29 - baby #4
@Aletheia - April 30 - baby #4
@colorclash - May 1 - pregnancy #3
@lisasparks - May 1 - baby #2
@magpie - May 1 - baby #4
@clearbluesky - May 1 - baby #2 / pregnancy #3
@TobicaE - May 2 - baby #2
@wanderinblues/Karla - May 2 - baby #2 / pregnancy #4
@clarwyn - May 3
@RoBru - May 3 - first baby
@wombjuice - May 4 - baby #2
@Sabrazee - May 4 - first baby
@crayon - May 4 - baby #3 / pregnancy #4
@SpiralBreeze - May 4 - baby #2
@Gingersboys78 - May 5 - baby #4
@BritVic - May 7 - baby #3
@Lesha - May 7 - first baby
@peaceful_mama - May 7 - baby #5 / pregnancy #6
@zubeldia - May 8 - baby #3 / pregnancy #5
@domermommy - May 8 - baby #3
@Brighids Flame - May 9 - baby #2
@dantesmama - May 10 - baby #4
@amcd123 - May 10 - first baby
@DoulaMama2015 - first baby / pregnancy #3
@thewaggonerfamily /Katie - May 11 - baby #8
@KSDoulaMama - May 12 - pregnancy #3 / surrogacy #2
@gnofagirl - May 13 - baby #3
@cali.grrl/Charlotte - May 15 - first baby
@crunchymomofmany/Michelle - May 15 - baby #9
@Mngirl#1 - May 15 - first baby
@mamalonglegs - May 15 - baby #3
@Everlong753 - May 17 - baby #5
@aprilh - May 17

Reactions: ihathi

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
There really aren't that many active members in this group. We need everyone we can get!! :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi! Thanks for checking in! I'm terrible about checking groups off of Facebook :)

Baby Emmeline was born on her due date! I had a two hour labor with her. We barely made it to the birth center, which is less than two miles away.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oooo, sounds blissful!! CONGRATS, mama! :love

·
Registered
125 Posts
oh wow, I thought I told you guys :-/ I had a miscarriage in October. I got pregnant again tho, so I'm currently due Sept. 3 with a girl, and doing well :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congratulations, domermommy!

clarwyn, I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Congratulations on your current pregnancy, though; I hope it goes smoothly.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Domermommy congratulations, Emmeline is a beautiful name!

Clarwyn I'm sorry about the miscarriage, that's never easy. Congratulations on the baby girl, I'm glad things are going well.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm still here. 39 weeks and 1 day with baby #4. I'm thinking I'll probably be a week late but who knows :)

Reactions: eirual

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
No baby yet. 42weeks.

But I started leaking this morning and have some bloody show And contractions.

It has been an extremely emotional and frustrating 2-3 weeks.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Crayon, I'm almost 42 weeks too and I totally understand. FX that you're nearly there!! Hugs!

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, @clarwyn. I wasn't very active in the beginning, so I may have missed your post.

Wishing you all the best with your sweet September babe!!:dust

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi,

We have been super busy building our yurt and getting the new place ready to move for after baby comes. We are close!
I was due yesterday (or friday according to my MW) but still here and baby seems very happy/not going anywhere. I feel good though, I had a hard week last week but am trying to stay positive.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Crayon?

·
Registered
411 Posts
I think I can finally use this site without adware crashing my browser! Thanks for tagging me, I keep meaning to check in with an update.

Our daughter Anneke Starling was born on April 29th, at home and in the water. It was amazing! My labour was 4.5 hours or so and "pushing" (forcible ejection is more accurate) was only 2 minutes (seriously). She's amazing and her big brother is so sweet with her.

Hi,

We have been super busy building our yurt and getting the new place ready to move for after baby comes. We are close!
I was due yesterday (or friday according to my MW) but still here and baby seems very happy/not going anywhere. I feel good though, I had a hard week last week but am trying to stay positive.
This sounds a lot like me. We are trying to build our bus conversion in time to live in it (in two weeks hahahahah...) and now I'm starting to pack up our stuff and get rid of most of it in order to fit our five person family into 225 sqft... Crazy.

On another note, we have been offered a spot in a just-starting-up intentional community kind of thing on 50 acres. It's so beautiful and a quiet, rural area. Some of our friends are already living on the land there. We just need to figure out when to move the bus up there. We have set ourselves up to a certain degree on my parents property, which has the benefits of being closer to DP's work and most amenities, plus my parents are there for support and childcare (which is invaluable to me right now). So much stuff going on!

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts