Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought for awhile that this may be due to the heat factor in N.E. but it happens regardless of heat. his little head gets so sweaty!!! anyone else's baby do this? he doesn't nurse long (he's 7 months and almost 20 lbs. so he's gaining great) but does this just mean he's a super efficient nurser and is working so hard he's sweatign?

when i say he doesnt nurse long, i mean that he doesnt really EAT for very long. he is a tick boob and loves comfort nursing and would stay latched all night long if i allowed it.

·
Registered
753 Posts
My DS- 3 months old always sweats like crazy while nursing! always has.. guess it alot of work to drink and he is always trying to wiggle around when he eats too so i guess that has something to do with it also

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
yup...ds is such a ball of heat
Nursing always works up a sweat for him...his hair gets all damp

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
And another one!
My DS's little nose gets all sweaty too.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Two out of three of mine have been this way. I don't know why. Linda is 2.5 now and doesn't nurse during the night but sometimes still wakes up with the sheet wet from her sweaty head.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.