Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I've noticed that my symptoms (nausea, queesiness, nipples not hurting as much nursing) are going away....I'm a little freaked out by this, as I just found out that my thyroid is acting up and I'm a bit on the hypo side....And because of it, my hair is falling out more than normal...They have upped my dose, so I should have normal levels again soon. On a good note, I did see the baby at 8 weeks, and it had a strong heartbeat. I am not 9.5 weeks.
Anyone have any thoughts?

· Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, I can't tell you the relief I feel when all of you guys are telling me this stuff....Hurray for that....I think I will try to not be so anxious....I am still moody though, and breasts are still somewhat tender...just not as bad as a week ago.

· Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Persephone, I felt the same way at 10 weeks as you. I was finding it hard to believe that I was actually pregnant. My boobs are again sore, and nursing is a bit painful again. I still have moments of nausea...but everything comes and goes. I feel like I have a couple of bad days, and then a couple of good days. One good thing to note though is that I had my second midwife appointment and heard the heartbeat!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.