Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're going on vacation in two weeks & I need to find a light weight/Mid weight cover that is TRIM to go underneath summer vacation clothing like Rompers & such ASAP

Any suggestions? We'll be wearing FCB Size 2's primarily & knitted soakers but when we're out to dinner & such I would like something more trim for those dang snaps :LOL Thank you!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by JennInSeattle
You probably can't get your hands on a Wooly Bully, huh?

Wahhhh NOPE! Not until my number comes up
: What am I to do
:

Maybe someone can loan me their wool for two weeks :LOL

I am paranoid about the "possible" comments from my in-laws & DH's family......maybe from reading OP's experiences on here. I just don't have anything that will fit under Rompers (well the FCB AIO's that I sold
)!

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaofthreeboys
Wahhhh NOPE! Not until my number comes up
: What am I to do
:

Maybe someone can loan me their wool for two weeks :LOL

I am paranoid about the "possible" comments from my in-laws & DH's family......maybe from reading OP's experiences on here. I just don't have anything that will fit under Rompers (well the FCB AIO's that I sold
)!
Well I totally would but it's gold on the front and hot pink on the back! They might give you a harder time about that than the fit! If you still want it I'll bring it tomorrow though.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by JennInSeattle
Well I totally would but it's gold on the front and hot pink on the back! They might give you a harder time about that than the fit! If you still want it I'll bring it tomorrow though.

Oh thanks so much for offering it to us

:LOL I just asked my DH & he came over the computer & said where's the picture

Then I told him Gold & Hot Pink he said "NO" ROTFL

So Dan doesn't mind Hot Pink but dislikes purple?

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Quote:

So Dan doesn't mind Hot Pink but dislikes purple?
:LOL He doesn't like either but he rarely sees Nathan's covers these days thanks to the warm weather.
I told him I plan to koolaid dye the pink into red later so he's alright with it.

I'll keep thinking but that's all I've got in Luke's size that's super trim I think.

Oh, Nathan in the cover (just for kicks): http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL334...2/56805290.jpg
http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL334...2/56805305.jpg

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I just pleaded with my DH that we need to borrow it....showed him all the cute rompers that Luke won't be able to wear if we don't....etc, etc...

He said OKAY!!!!!!! (((I just have to diaper quick while he's wearing the pink :LOL)))) So please bring it tomorrow you don't know how much this is going to help! Or we can come & get it before we leave (cuz' I'm sure you'll be wanting it after 4 weeks since we're not leaving until the 17th)~

YIPPEE!

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
:LOL - Yay! We'll make a date to meet up before the 17th, an excuse to visit again!
I'll bring it tomorrow just to check fit, etc. though!
Oh and I'll be in Hawaii when you get back so you can just send it my way.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
How about some Cuddlewool from Little-Fishy? I have one and it's just as trim as my lightweight FCB IMO! I think that she had some instock as well. Also, if you get them from the WAHM boutique shipping is included. HTH!

www.little-fishy.com
www.wahmboutique.com

ETA: Happy Birthday to your little guy!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nada
Tykie Diapers has lightweight wool covers in stock. And they're on sale too! I have one and I love it! They are the same type of wool as FCB lightweight covers - I have some of those too.

Nada

Thanks Nada~

Do you or ANYONE have a large by chance

Would you be able to check out the Rise for us

Looks like we're good for the waist & legs but no listing of Rise measurements on the site~TIA

I
the BASEBALL one~of course its a Med & we need a large I'm sure~:LOL

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by chubbycheeks
How about some Cuddlewool from Little-Fishy? I have one and it's just as trim as my lightweight FCB IMO! I think that she had some instock as well. Also, if you get them from the WAHM boutique shipping is included. HTH!

www.little-fishy.com
www.wahmboutique.com

ETA: Happy Birthday to your little guy!

And thanks for the links & well wishes for my early birthday boy Jodie (he awoke at 5:30 am our time)
On my way to check these babies out~

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by summiebee
Have you tried loveybums wool? It's supe trim too.
Are they comparable to FCB light or mid-weight wools?
I have not tried any light to mid weight wools yet~but need something like above

Also could you please post the link

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Quote:

Do you or ANYONE have a large by chance

Would you be able to check out the Rise for us

Looks like we're good for the waist & legs but no listing of Rise measurements on the site~TIA
I only have a medium. I'm sure if you email Ann, you'll get a response fairly quickly.

Nada

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.