Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My SIL just had a baby, and my BIL isn't very encouraging of her breastfeeding. He's been making her give him a bottle a day of formula, and just today said to me "he doesn't like breastfeeding!"
Well, duh, the bottle is easier for him, but the breastfeeding is better for him(today was his first day getting breastmilk from the bottle, it was formula before) SIL is convinced that she wants to keep breastfeeding, at least for awhile(her minimum goal is 6 weeks) but I'd like some help encouraging BIL. I need a copy of the 101 reasons to breastfeed that I can save in Microsoft word, without any change in format. I can't print it out because my printer is out of commission, and BIL has disconnected the internet from his house for the summer, so I can't just send him the link.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
forgive me if I'm being dense, but why can't you go to the promom site highlight and copy the text and paste it into your word program? I just did that and you don't need to reformat it. I could attach it to an email for you. At arial 12 point it's 21 pages long. Let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.