Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a new Ped, was wondering if anybody knew of one in the area... Redondo Beach, Torrance, Hermosa or Manhattan Beach... Thanks!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw thanks! I would love love LOVE to go to him, but I've heard he's really hard to get into and that he doesn't go through insurance (just cash? (not sure if it's true))... also, it is kind of a drive. It's pretty close mile wise, but in L.A. it's all about the traffic and there's lots of it. It would be a good hour trip.
Thanks for the suggestion though!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I heard some insurance companies paying parents back so to speak when using Dr. Gordon. It's always a good thing to look into. Other than that I haven't found any great doctors in the area so when you find one please let me know.
It's always good to know the local AP friendly/non-vax doctors. I only knew of Dr. Gordon as well. Hrmmm maybe you can call Dr. Gordon and see if he has reccomendations?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good idea Starlitlexy... I'll call him up and ask, can't hurt! I'm currently going to Dr. Fleiss, but that's way over in Los Feliz and it's quite the drive.
So, you're in Hawthorne? We just bought a house in Lawndale (escrow closes next week), in El Camino Village... you like the area? I'm from Redondo Beach originally.
I'll let you know if I find anything out through Dr. Gordon!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I live five minutes from El Camino Village. It's really nice there, and well not so nice here but it's the only place we were able to afford a house. Congrats on closing and getting a new house. And please do tell who Dr. Gordon recommends and I've heard great things about Fleiss. It's too bad nobody is closer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.