Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm waiting on my first package of diapers and I'm very excited
. But the cost of the coin-op machines in my building is still very daunting to me. I feel like a lot of the money I should be saving is going to be spent washing and drying my dipes
. I was considering buying a portable washer. The Haier might be a bit too expensive for me now but anyone use The Laundry Alternative washer? I know I have to crank it by hand and there's no spin cycle but it's sooo cheap!

The other thing is, can I line dry everything?? Or is it necessary that my dipes go in the dryer for some time? Right now I have only PF's and one fitted on the way but I probably will get more fitteds and AIO's for DH to use (and even me, if I end up falling in love with them).

Can AIO's and fitted's be 100% line dried? Or am I setting myself up to a lot of fustration
:?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A few times is doable, I just didn't want to have to use the dryer regularly. I didn't even think of the fact that diapers would last longer if they are line dried
. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurora

If you do try The Laundry Alternative washer would you please post back here and let us know how it works? I am curious about it.

I might try the wash/spin dry combo... seems pretty neat but they are out of stock right now
. Will let you all know once I get it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.