Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,537 Posts
Things here are wonderful!!! Everyone is healthy and the baby is getting huge.
when the kids get out of camp today we are leaving for a festival in ohio- a grateful dead tribute weekend AT THIS WONDERFUL KID FRIENDLY PLACE WITH SWIMMING AND TREES AND STUFF.
after that we go to see nana in maine for a few weeks- i cannot wait, my mom has not even seen zephyr yet. i am too excited. sylas did great at camp- it was his first time ever away from me and dh and i got a preview of what it will be like this fall with the 2 big ones gone to school all day and only one at home who never back talks!!!!!!!!!! can't wait. it will be sooo good for sy.
take care mamas... it will be a while before i am back
ps- my parents live on an island in maine which is a 25 minute boat ride out in the ocean..so easy to take care of my big kids while there- beach all day (the water is freezing 58-62 degrees) the kids will swim in it for hours!!! we also have boats,sea kyaks, and best of all NANA!!!!!
love2alll-maria

· Registered
1,537 Posts
hello mamas-
glad to see all is well because i need support and prayers. all my kids, including the baby, have whooping cough. it sucks. it started in the 5 yo while on vacation ,then the baby got it and that has been HELL. i repeatedly througout the day have the longest 45 seconds of my life. it is so scary, he has lost a lot of weight and we may have to bring him in again.
great vacation lol
maria

· Registered
1,537 Posts
omg-
having a sick baby is stressing out my family. he is sooooo much smaller than he was and is up and crying all the time- day and night. the other 2 are handling the sickness just fine but i have no time for them. poor kids raising themselves this month..........
all 3 are having acupunture which seems to be helping a bit but i am starting to wonder if this will ever end. i see why some refer to pertussis as the 100 day cough, most people have told me to expect 3 months minimum.......yikes

· Registered
1,537 Posts
Teachma-
30 is soooo young. i just had my 35th a few days ago and dh just hit the big 40! Yikes!!!
He truely looks 30- long reddish hair- lots of it and very little grey, he has developed a bit of a beer belly though!!
zephyriah is not getting any sicker! I thinkhe is showing slight improvement during the day, but nights are full of coughing spells almost every hour....
i do not know how big he is now, he has started eating again and is putting on alittle weight!
dd goes back to school after 1 more week AND ds1 is starting full day kindergarten!!! whooooooo!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.