Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,331 Posts
Lisa~ I read about your "fun" on the toa board, sorry you had such a trying day.

me i am still sickmy throat hurts and I have grey streaks there. So I am pretty sure its an infection. it does not feel exactally like i remember strep though, so i think it might be something different. i feel achy, like the flu, yoy know like there is broken glass in my bones.
I have an idea what might have caused it. i had a really stressful day 2 days ago when dh told me somthing i was not aware of about our finances.

He thought I should get an evening job~ because all I do aLL day with katya is sleep right?
Sleep who needs sleep, I'll just work all day and night

besides i can't leave her alone with him. He cannot take care of her. I went to harry potter with some friends and when I came back she was still where I left her in her crib, same diaper, screaming her head off

not intirly his fault he has balance issues that make him afraid to pick her up.

sorry about spelling and caps nak

HIllary

· Registered
1,331 Posts
hi amy!

ok i have strep. oh yucky poo. i had to got to urgrnt care because my physcians practice wasn't open today. katya seems fine --knock on wood--. hopefully i will feel better tomarrow to do firworks--they are legal here although they shouldn't be. Katya couldn't sleep last night until they stoped going off about 11 30.

nak

hillary

· Registered
1,331 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by christymama
Spencer is now in 3/6 months cloths now... HE is getting so big!
Katya is wearing 3/6 now too, but she is only 10lbs. Her 0/3 sleepers are too short. She is 25 inches. How come all your April babies are 14-16 lbs and mine is only 10? how much did all your babies weigh at birth?

My throat still hurts,but is much better.
Yes I am on antibotics, which I hate. I had a fever of 102 Sat night, woke up several times with alternating chills and sweats, but my temp was normal for the forth. It rained here. We went to the freworks. It was raining so badly that I stayed with her in the car. She watched them out the window until the end, then she fell alseep.
We leave for Texas on Thursday. I guess I better buy some shorts. For all of you who live
in Texas, what should I bring for baby? Any suggestions on how I should dress her? Thanks. Hope you all had a great independence day.

Hillary

· Registered
1,331 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by christymama
Hillary.. Your dd is tall! Are you or daddy tall..
I'm not, I'm 5'2", but DH is 6'2"... and about 140 lbs soaking wet and holding a bag of flour.
so I guess she takes after him.

· Registered
1,331 Posts
sorry i havent been on in awhile. we were in texas. last night katya had a fever of 103. she would scream and scream, then we but paci back in her mouth and she wold fall asleep --for 4o min--then scream again.

she rolled from back to front yesterday. she also reaches for toys, and brings them to her mouth.

gotta go, this is the first chance i'd had to pump!

· Registered
1,331 Posts
OMG Katya is teething. She has been inconsolable all day, hot, and irritable. I glanced in he mouth while she was screaming, and I could "see" teeth beneath her gums! You know two teeth shaped light blobs right on the lower gums.

You "experienced" mamas..how long does this take? 2 days 7, 10???? She is so uncomfortable

I guess I'll buy a teether tomarrowafte the farmers
market?

BTW, christymama I forgot to say happy three months on the 13 to Spencer! (Katya was born on the same day)

· Registered
1,331 Posts
Katya doesn't eat for very long either 5-7 mins and does latch on/latch off, but I wouldn't call her thigh chubby. I am not too concerned though becuse she is getting tall instead of round.
Teachma, I wish I could go back to work. And then I don't wish. I don't have anybody to watch her (my mom teaches second graders too!) and don't know about childcare/can't affprd it. But then again I might miss her too much...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.