Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes Lisa I will be down in Texas in a month or so. we will have to meet up.

Christina

My dh and i are watching movies Duplex which we are watching now it is pretty funny. the other movies are monia lisa smiles and love actally. well I better get back to watching the movies.

Christina

· Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My first daugter and Chloe has totilcolis also Christy you should askyour doctor about it. since I dealt with tortilcolis with my first daughter i pretty much know what to do for physcial theropy. I personally think it is heritery because I had it when I was a baby.

Christina

· Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Christy,. Next time you take Spencer to the doctor I would just ask your doctor about it and see what he says. well today is a boring day I should really be packing but dont feel like it
I may just start packing again tomorrow. well I better go see what my older girls are up too.

Christina

· Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Iam going to be missing in action this week will be busy packing have so much to do.

Chloe hates being on her tummy should I be worried? Iam going to work with her more. well better go see what the girls are up too.

Christina

· Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Christy we will be moving sometime this summer probably next month. we are still working out the details. Chloe has been doing great with tummy time now I use the bobby to help her. what I think is so cute is when she smiles at me after nursing. one of these days I will have to figure out how to post pictures of her and my other girls. hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Christina

· Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Hey where is everyone? not much to report here Chloe is going to be 3 months saturday she is starting to smile alot more and trys to talk to you alot more. I need to go clothes shopping for Chloe and get her some 3-6 months clothes was thinking about bidding on some clothes on ebay. well I hope everyone is doing alright.

Christina

· Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Hi everyone. been busy here. Chloe held her rattle for the first time today. she tried to put it in her mouth Iam a little concerned about her tough she doent coo alot or smile or roll over or reach out for things.

well back to packing hope everyone is doing well.

· Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Iam so upset I started my period last night I thought when you breastfeed you dont get a period oh well nothing I can do about it. nothing new is going on here. just packing for my move.

Christina

· Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Chloe is going through the same thing eats about 5 to seven feedings a day and is doing that latch on latch off thing too. I also am going to give Chloe solid food at four months I did with all of my kids. well got to go I can feed Chloe.

Christina

· Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Hi everyone I tried to give Chloe a bottle today and she will not have anything to do with it. I will probabaly start solids August when she is 4 months old probably start her out on rice cereal. well i better go so I can change Chloe diaper.

· Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Hi Lisa we will be moving to Texas in the fall sometime they keep moving up the date Iam starting to get mad. Chloe is doing good growing out of all her 0-3 months clothes I have to go clothes shopping soon Iam wondering if I should skip buying the 3-6 months and go to 6-9 monthes. I just dont want to buy 3-6 and she out grows them quick. well I better go hope everyone is doing ok.

Christina

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.