Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have abunch of stuff for sale and all have pictures <a href="http://photos.yahoo.com/sweenl44" target="_blank">here in the diaper album</a><br>
All prices include shipping.<br>
I only accept non credit card paypal<br><br>
APRONSTRINGS<br>
Large cotton outer w/ bees print lined with PUL, inner is yellow fleece EC $10ppd<br>
Large all fleece sea life print with snap closure EC $10ppd<br>
Large all fleece sea life print w/ velcro closure slightly pilly $8ppd<br>
Large all fleece zoo baby print w/ velcro closure VGC $10ppd<br>
Take all larges for $35ppd ALL PENDING<br><br>
Medium AIO with hemp+velour lay in soaker. Outer is a batik star cotton print lined with PUL and velour inside. Second quality becuase of some funky stiching on front, that isn't too noticeable. $6ppd<br><br>
OTHER DIAPERS<br>
Large Little Lambs quick dry AIO in batik print. The soaker has fraying where the serging came undone. It was sent to me like this and I was too lazy to send it back. It does not affect the perfomance of diaper$6ppd<br><br>
Pumkie to grow one size diaper in Watermelon print. VGC $8ppd<br><br>
4 medium nanipoos fitted side snap diapers 10-20lbs. All cotton, good for a light wetter. Two have flaws pointed out in the pics. The biker pig print has one snap missing, and the multicolored print is slightly stained. $8ppd for all four<br><br>
Large prorap AIO Very good condition, slightly pilly around velcro strip $8ppd PENDING<br><br>
Medium Fuzzibunz lite in Gingham print. Used condition, tag is faded, but still worked great for me $3ppd PENDING<br>
Medium WAHM pocket diaper. Used condition $3ppd<br><br>
Medium stacinator so simple snap cover with blue cuffs. Good used condition, fleece pilly $6ppd<br><br>
Starbunz set, fleece applique cover with fitted diaper fitting 14-40pounds. $18ppd

1 - 2 of 2 Posts