Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DS is about to outgrow his small TFFs. I have some BGs in my stash, but my budget won't cover enough to replace the TFFs with BGs right now. I'm thinking prefolds would be the way to go for the next stage, but I'm remembering how challenging it was to diaper a rolling, crawling baby even with disposables.

Are there any good, economical fitteds? Should I just brave the prefolds?

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
In me experience it is really hard to get a prefold on an active baby. Maybe the prefitteds would be easier because there is no folding involved? DS2 is almost 2 now and I tried to get a prefold on him yesterday and it just wasn't happening. It is a challenge to even get a bumgenius on him these days!

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
I can't get a prefold on DS (he is 1) to save my life!! I'm with the PP that it is practically impossible to get ANY diaper on him these days!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
i use a newspaper folded prefold in a prorap. no snappy or pin. it takes about 5 seconds, i can put it on while babe is standing, and no problems whatsoever. it is not any more difficult than a sposie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.