Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ds used to have lots of full coverage sunhats when he was toddler sized, but now his head is the size of a small adult, and i'm not able to find any good sunhats with neck-covering flaps locally. Anyone have any ideas? Are there any canadian wahm's who do hats?

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx mama's! do the nozone hats breathe well? i have a thing about synthetic fibers (although uv 50 fabric does sound appealing!)

anyone know of something in a natural fiber?

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I don't know how well they breathe - my daughter's head has been getting plenty sweaty. Although that could have something to do with the fact that it's been about 36 with the Humidex for the last week. At any rate, she wants to wear her UV suit and hat all day every day, which if fine by me!

She also loves her snugasabug hat.

·
Registered
141 Posts
i bought an adult sized tilley hat for my ds (only 15 monthes, but a huge head!!). not sure where else stores might be, but the one i got ours at was on south granville, vancouver, called tilley endurables. the hats are guaranteed for life (even theft), they float, are washable, come in different sizes...we love ours.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts