Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi mamas!

I'm in the process of selling off all my non-prefolds (to raise cash and simplify) and I have a ton of premium cpf's I love. I was thinking of getting half a dozen or so IPF's to round out the stash and maybe to use at night as well.

My babe is a small 16 month old but seriously long in the rise. Should I get toddler size IPF's? Or regular? I'm a little confused by the difference in the sizing.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I just got a dozen toddler IPFs because I'd heard they were wider than premium CPFs. They are *maybe* 1/4" wider than the CPFs but about 2" longer. I'm actually pretty frustrated about it, because I didn't get the width I wanted, but I got length I don't need
:

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I don't get it. Aren't they standardized? Why would one mama's IPF's be longer than another's?

Hunh.

Oh well. Guess I should just give it a go.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
if they havent fully shrunk that might be 1 reason, some peoples water never gets that hot, mine on the other hand I shrink every diaper I buy after the first wash, LOL, even KHW that are washed 3-4 times on hot before being sold, I shrank all mine I got a good bit each time I bought some, LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.