Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well after a few tough weeks of trying to get DH to understand CDing.. Yesterday he had a light bulb moment when he saw how upset I was not getting a custom order at FM in the morning. Later when I saw my email that they were going to have all custom orders taken I was so excited. I told him I wanted 3 or 4 of those diapers and he said just go for all 12. I was so so excited. However I am very new to CDing and in the past week Im well over 300.00 without including the up and coming 12 diapers from FM.
: I also see everyone here buying stuff all the time. I am becoming really obessed with getting all the cute prints and best diapers and thinking about the $$ . is alittle nerve racking So do you think you really are saving $$ by CDing or it has become much more of a hobby???

· Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Just as I find breastfeeding to be a billboard for my superior parenting, I also see people watching me when I change a cloth. I'm not sure if they're confused, or if they KNOW that I put in the extra effort to put the best against my daughter's skin, but, well, in my head, it makes me feel like people know how much my child means to me.

that is so well said and when i look at a disposable on my dd thats how i feel

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.