Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
I want to hang on until at least the 6th of December! But I wouldn't mind if my little girl was born before Christmas (my 'offical' due date is after Christmas, but another one was the 24th of December...)

My boys were born right on/around there due dates, so I won't get my hopes up toooo much (just a little!).

·
Registered
6,123 Posts
I am not due until the very last day of December.....I am not even thinking labor/delivery/baby yet!

I just hope there are still some people around when my baby comes (which will probably be in January, lol).

OTOH, I feel blessed to be reading all these birth stories. They are preparing me. And getting me excited!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I hope to be still expecting at least some of the month of December, I would like before the first. I am in no way ready for my babe to come yet though. I am due the 24th ish.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Seriously, what is the secret to getting these early babes? I'm jealous!!!

I'm pretty new to MDC/ and this DDC,
but i'm pretty sure I will actually be having my babe in december.... my edd is the 19th and no signs of my body gearing up for anything yet!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'll make it to December. My EDD is the 23rd, but I'm really starting to think this little guy is going to come a bit early. I'll hit 37 weeks on December 2, so any time after that is okay with me.

Our babies will be here before we know it, ladies!!!

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Just remember, a week from Friday IS December!!! Yipppeeee!!!

I'm not due for 4 more weeks, but now that my midwives have ok'd me for homebirth -- and sent me home with a birth tub -- my little girl is welcome to come anytime she's ready. (Although I hope she stays in until near Christmas...)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts