Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I've solved the problem of my wonderoos leaking. I pushed the inserts down further so that the back elastic had more room to do it's work. Perfectly dry morning! and completely soaked inserts.

So now I want to know if you all have had good luck with them lasting for awhile. I'd like to buy more, but I'm hesitant if they will wear out quickly. I guess it'd be nice if they made it to the next baby, but is that too much to hope for?

Stef

·
Registered
513 Posts
I have had a few of our wonderoos for about 11 month. I used it on our toddler and now his little brother. The only wear on these diapers is the tag. It tends to fade fast but the rest of the diaper looks brand new. I think they all get washed at least twice a week and I have dryed them in the dryer when needed.
Hope that helps

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I just ordered 3; can't wait to see the new tags. All of mine have faded tags
I've only been using them for 7 months or so; hot water wash and machine dried all winter; they still look new to me; again, I'll be able to compare with the new ones. I do think my white background prints are looking a bit "tired" but not my green bug print or solids...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts