Mothering Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd as because I'm not, which is why I'm due in November lol. God willing, of course.

I'm going based on Ovulation day for accuracy.

How about you?

·
Registered
824 Posts
LMP. I don't know for sure when I ovulated, we weren't tracking temps or using OPKs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
I, too am going off of something other than LMP. Since my cycles are super irregular I am going off of ovulation date. I calculated that to be the day my temps rose about my cover line (bbt charting). I may have ovulated a bit sooner than that but I know I ovulated that day at the latest.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I am, but only for ease. By ovulation I would be due the 23rd, by cycle, the 21st... but it's the same basic difference for me.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm going by conception day.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm trying to figure out when I ovulated. It must have been early because we only DDT once, the day after my period ended, day 7 of my cycle. I have never tracked temp or anything since we didn't have to try very long. I'm guessing I ovulated early when I had a massage on day 11 of my cycle. Some sources say sperm cam live up to 5 days, so maybe? Either way, I'll find out from my ultrasound eventually :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Midwife looked and my chart and bumped my due date down. Going by conception date. So yay! 1 day farther along, lol.

Is it awful that I kinda think the whole idea of a due date is silly?

I went 42 weeks with my daughter and expect to be "overdue" with this baby too. When my little was born the nurses told me she looked more like a 38 weeker than a 42 weeker. Betting I just cook em long.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Since I really don't know when I ovulated, I'm going to go by LMP until the first scan. I'm pretty sure I ovulated incredibly late, though. I had the tiniest bit of bleeding on Tuesday, March 28th, and by then my period was already almost a week late. After that spotting, with nothing else happening after, I got to thinking that maybe it was implantation bleeding. I got the faintest of faint lines on an FRER on Friday, and it got darker on Sunday when I took another.

So...yeah. I'm preggers, but I'm not 100% sure when that happened. I'm thinking I'm super early...like 10DPO right now. The line on the Amazon cheapie I took this morning is still sooooo faint. Quite confusing honestly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts