Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently started having horrible lower back/butt pains. I suppose it is sciatic nerve problems? Whatever it is, I'm sure that it can be helped by a chiropractor. I am not seeing an OB or a midwife for this pregnancy, so I cannot get a recommendation that way.
Anyone have any thoughts?
I live in the Southside/Highland area, but anywhere in Jefferson or Shelby county would be fine.

Thanks in advance ladies!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there,
I wanted to give you a suggestion for a Chiropractor in the area. Her name is Jessica Deitrich-Marsh and her office is located on Hwy 31 north in Pelham.

The practice is called Southern Pines Chiropractic and the phone number is 205-664-7707.

I am currently in my 7th month of pregnancy with baby number 1 and i have been seeing her since before i got pregnant. She is wonderful and she also adjusts children, from birth on. I highly recommend her.

I hope you get some relief!

Why have you chosen to go without prenatal care for this pregnancy? I can also recommend a midwife, if you are interested. I am using one who is based out of Verbena and i really like her. Let me know if you want her contact info!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Jessica is great.
Dr. David Todd at 4Health is also good. His wife is a LLL leader, and i have seen him for a few years. Always helps me out.

Hi Dana!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much ladies! I am going to give Jessica a call this week. I am dying here!

Dana- I am actually doing my own prenatal care, along with DH's help. We decided that an unassisted pregnancy and unassisted birth is best for us. We are having an ultrasound done at an independent place in Montgomery on Aug. 9, and if anything sends up a red flag, I may very well be contacting you asking about your midwife.
I may do it anyway, to get my parents off my back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.