Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i decided last week that i was going to get the very baby pattern over the darling diapers pattern. I paid for the pattern on the 2nd, and they didn't ship it til the 7th, and i still haven't gotten it
:

I am started to get a little antsy. My baby is due in a month and i need to get working!

Thanks for letting me vent!

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
I hate waiting for things I've ordered!! But I can tell you that when you get the VB pattern, you will be Very Happy. I"ve just started using it, and the snug wrap, after having used a tweaked version of the ottobre. VB is so much better!

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for reassuring me that it will be worth the wait

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yay! Got it in the mail late yesterday!

Made my first dipe last night and it turned out well (i think
) Guess i will have to wait until my little one is born to see if they work. But even if it doesn't it sure is pretty

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've made two now

I will have my dh show me how to use his camera and load pics this evening. Fancy-schmancy camera
:

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a regular machine. The first one took me over two hours, but i worked out the kinks and the second one took me just over an hour.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Lucky you got your pattern. Over 1 month ago I ordered the Snug Wrap pattern and have had no response. I've sent 2 emails and 1 phone call. Hope I get something soon. How are your diapers so far? Are the instructions easy?

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yuck! Boy, i might have lost my mind if i would have had to wait that long, i was stalking the mailperson as it was

I like the pattern, it is really easy to use. Basically, i knew how i wanted to put them together, because i had tried a few free patterns online, i just really wanted the sizing/shape template so i wasn't wasting my time on dipes that didn't fit.

The directions seem really simple though, even if i was following them to make an aio.

Sorry they haven't emailed or called you back, that stinks
:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.