·
Registered
12,662 Posts
:
:
:

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamama
She is really off! What turns us on is watching our dp do the dishes WHILE we nurse...just thinking of it get me hot and bothered.
This is so funny, just last night DH washed a pan he was using to make dinner (He cooks once a week, and never cleans up) and I was thinking, "Oh god you sexy man, take me now!"

The woman who said we get turned on by nursing has issues, too many of them it's not worth going into.

·
Registered
503 Posts
- laughing at dh and the dishes comment! -

it makes me sad that so many people still have so much ignorance when it comes to breastfeeding. i think it's part of the reason so many who attempt to breastfeed are unsuccessful or give it up too soon.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I've never personally heard anyone say that, but I"m still waiting for the day. When they do, I will be sure to launch directly into a grilling investigation of whether or not they kiss or hug their children. Obviously, they do it b/c it turns them on. I mean, really, they KISS and HUG their spouse/so with intent to HAVE SEX!!!! So, it must be the same when they kiss their kids, right? right?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
What an idiot. And women who wipe themselves after they go to the bathroom do so because it just feels soooooo good!
:

Did you ream her a new hole in her body???? :LOL

·
Registered
218 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by iamama
She is really off! What turns us on is watching our dp do the dishes WHILE we nurse...just thinking of it get me hot and bothered.
Hmmm...maybe that is my problem...I should have DH was the dishes more often. :LOL :LOL

Anyway, as to the OP...what a sick sad woman! Perhaps she needs to seek counseling for her mental issues?

·
Premium Member
17,022 Posts
Quote:
she has no children, though.
She probably just doesn't understand then. Most people in our society don't personally know any older children who have nursed, so it's easy for them to make those kind of assumptions.

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Sure, it turns you on, if what you enjoy is being kicked in the face by the little foot, and smacked by the little hand, and having your book taken away, and being groped on the other side, and accidentally bitten on the nipple.
If you like saying, "Okay honey, if you're going to nurse, nurse. If you want to read a book, please unlatch. Honey. Honey!" Or "Please put the crayon down now, sweetheart."

It's a very sexy experience, I find.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I am SO offended by that. That's calling me a pedophile. And to my own child. I wonder, do people really believe that or do they just want to offend? It's ignorant of them if they actually believe that. If they want to offend, they are truly nasty.

Captain O.: That was funny.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
I met a gal once. She was probably no older than 20 if that. She mentioned that she knew a weird new age lady who was 40 *gasp* who was still nursing her 6 year old. She said she had heard that was child abuse (sexually). I informed her very nice like that the western culture nurses children much shorter than other cultures in the world. In a lot of parts of the world that is totally common.

Some people! Geesh that lady that you ran across sounds very ignorant. I agree with the pp that mentioned our partners cleaning. Nothing turns me on more than that.

·
Premium Member
19,789 Posts
Quote:
Sure, it turns you on, if what you enjoy is being kicked in the face by the little foot, and smacked by the little hand, and having your book taken away, and being groped on the other side, and accidentally bitten on the nipple. If you like saying, "Okay honey, if you're going to nurse, nurse. If you want to read a book, please unlatch. Honey. Honey!" Or "Please put the crayon down now, sweetheart."
Well, when you put it *that* way....

:LOL

·
Registered
7,794 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by captain optimism
Sure, it turns you on, if what you enjoy is being kicked in the face by the little foot, and smacked by the little hand, and having your book taken away, and being groped on the other side, and accidentally bitten on the nipple.
If you like saying, "Okay honey, if you're going to nurse, nurse. If you want to read a book, please unlatch. Honey. Honey!" Or "Please put the crayon down now, sweetheart."

It's a very sexy experience, I find.
:LOL :LOL :LOL
how about being pinched or your toddler trying to nurse upside down. how about the biting while they are teething?
oh yeah, turns me on
:
:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys!

Did you ever notice that most of the losers who have ignorant opinions on breastfeeding have NEVER breastfed a day in their lives!!!!!

What's up with that?? What is wrong with people anyways??? I 'm so fed up of people sticking their noses where they don't belong!!

Is there ever gong to be a time where someone will hold off on that stupid comment and possibly reflect and think " Hey the Mama's happy, and the baby is definitely happy, so maybe I should just shut up!!""
:

Whew!!
thanks guys I needed that.........

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
uggggh! the thread in question gets more and more aggravating.

now there's an ignorant guy saying NIP should be banned, and that if women are allowed to pull out their breasts at a restaurant to feed their baby, he should be allowed to "whack off, it's only natural".

if you feel like doing a little bit of activism... here's the wee linky.
: don't feel bad, this board is not moderated at all! so go on and post your thoughts without remorse. :LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.